A Women’s Support Group for partners affected by sex addiction, infidelity, affairs
Facilitated by Argie Spuck, LCSW, CCPS-C
Start Date: Thursday June 14 at 6:00pm
(will meet weekly on Thursday evenings)
399 N.W. Boca Raton Boulevard, Suite 202
Boca Raton, FL 33432
This 12-week support group for partners of sex addicts is designed to help you share and process your heartache surrounding your partner’s struggle with sex addiction. It meets weekly for an hour and a half. This group is limited to 5-6 women. This workshop will help you:
- Process your pain and the many other emotions you are dealing with
- Face the lies, emotional abuse and manipulation
- Understand and heal from narcissism and gaslighting
- Learn what detachment is and how to use it to help you heal
- Teaches you healthy self-care
- Equips you with numerous tools for healing and empowerment
- Provides a safe place and a sisterhood.
This group meets every week for 1 1/2 hours for 12 weeks – $75 a week for 12 weeks = $900. $450 paid upon registering and $450 paid after 6th group. Or to receive a 10% discount you may pay in full.
Space is limited to 5-6 women
To register call Argie Spuck, LCSW, CCPS-C
Partners of Sex Addicts Trauma Specialist
Argie Spuck has developed a strong skill set in her 20 years as a psychotherapist. She has advanced training and experience with treatment of betrayal trauma.
She is trained in the Multidimensional Partner Trauma Model training (by APSATS) which acknowledges and responds to the traumatic stress found in partners affected by sex addiction.